- Table View
- List View
A: Apple -- some say this forbidden fruit started men and women down the path of sinful pleasure... One Night of Passion ... Just because small-town librarian and single mom Jenifer Wright does not need a man doesn't mean she doesn't want one. She'd love to meet the right guy who'd be willing to explore the naughty and the unknown with her -- sensible, capable, practical Jenifer Janey Wright -- and not insist on putting a ring on her finger. One look at sexy, mysterious Eric Hamilton and she can read right off the bat that he's the love 'em and leave 'em type, the perfect partner for exploring her sensual fantasies from A to Z! ... Or a Lifetime of Love? Undercover agent Eric Hamilton is in Doolittle, Arkansas, only long enough to break up a funny-money ring. He's certain this sexy librarian is involved in some way. It's hard to stay all-business when it's his job to get as close as it takes to his suspects, especially when Jenifer makes him an offer no hot-blooded man could resist. Can Eric only play at love or has this surprisingly tender and vulnerable woman captured not only his imagination -- but also his heart?
Can a man this bad... Jonni Landry DeVries was nuts to have let her twin sister, "the Love Doctor," talk her into opening her stately New Orleans home to a Hollywood film crew. Struggling to recover from a marriage that ended in tragedy and protective of her impressionable young daughter, Jonni's sure the last thing she needs crossing her threshold is Cameron Scott, the notorious Hollywood womanizer! If only all men were like the refined actor who plays "Mr. Benjamin." But the infamous Mr. Scott is another story, and she's more determined than ever to resist the bad boy's considerable sex appeal. Ah, but Cameron is a better actor than Jonni imagines... ...be too good to be true? Cameron Scott is amazed that Jonni, the lovely hostess he's been spending every free moment with, doesn't see through his clever costume. Even worse, she's come to like Mr. Benjamin, but has made it clear that she wants nothing to do with the disreputable Cameron Scott. Will she forgive him when he's unmasked -- and give him a chance to prove that he's not the cad the tabloids make him out to be? Or will she toss him out before the final reel runs?
She Dreamed of Finding Mr. Right Margaret "Call me Meg" McKenzie Cooper will do anything to make her children's dreams for a daddy come true-even if it means accepting a stranger's outrageous marriage proposal. Only she hadn't counted on the man's brother being the dangerously sexy Parker Ponthier-or that making her children's dreams come true would mean risking her heart. Could This Dream Come True? Any woman between eight and eighty would kill to flaunt Parker's heirloom diamond engagement ring. The New Orleans millionaire doesn't want someone who's after his bank account-he's looking for a lifetime of love. Meg is warm, passionate, and sets his soul on fire. But while his instincts warn him that she's nothing but trouble with a capital "T," Parker decides that for once in his life he's going to follow his heart.
Should She Cut And Run...Being left at the altar once was enough for high-powered, workaholic exec Stacey St. Cyr. Stacey's supposed to be on vacation at a posh spa. Instead she's stuck in Doolittle, Arkansas-population next-to-nothing -- watching sexy, small-town pet doctor Michael Halliday work his magic on her colicky collie. And all Stacey can think of is how nice it would be to have Michael's gentle, talented hands on her. ...Or Tie The Knot? This is crazy! He's rural, she's Big City; she's all-business, he's laid back. And if his two young daughters don't warm up to the sexy go-getter, there'll be BIG trouble for this single dad. Still, if he can get Stacey to relax and learn to live a little, perhaps he can follow where his heart is leading him -- and enjoy this tangled, messy, sweet thing called love.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.