- Table View
- List View
This text book contains unit lessons on The First Americans, Cultures Meet, Settling the Colonies, The American Revolution, Governing the Nation and Western Expansion. Skills, Maps, Time Lines, etc are some of the additional features of the book.
Welcome to Science by Harcourt School Publisher. You can look forward to an exciting year of discovery. Your textbook has many features that can help you learn science this year. Use this scavenger hunt to learn more about it.
Harcourt science covers science broadly in 3 topics namely life, earth and physical.
This Science, Ohio Edition contains Earth and Space Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Ohio Expeditions, etc.
This book gives you a place to keep word lists of your own.
People study plant and animal fossils to learn about plants and animals that lived long ago. Some plants and animals no longer live on Earth. We know about them because of fossils.
Read the story. Then complete the character chart. Write the ending of each sentence.
A strategy is a plan for doing something well. You can use strategies when you read to help you understand a story better. First, look at the title and pictures. Then, think about what you want to find out. Using strategies like these can help you become a better reader.
A second grade guide to both teachers and students.
This intervention reader contains a collection of enjoyable reading treasures.
Grade 3 textbook for learning English.
A strategy is a plan for doing something well. You can use strategies when you read to help you understand a story better.
This book provides reinforcement exercises for each lesson in the Student's Book.
Are you ready? You are about to travel on an exciting path. You may be surprised at how much you learn on the way. In On Your Mark, the stories, poems, and articles will take you to many exciting places. Some places are in the past, some are in outer space, and some are at the center of the earth! You will meet many unusual characters and read about interesting facts. Some stories might even make you laugh out loud.
Reading book that is nicely written, giving just the right amount of attention to sections while still sparking the attention of children.
English language textbook for grade 3.
A great book for children to improve their pronunciation and reading skills. It also contains stories with colorful pictures.
The contents of the book include: Dealing with Feelings, Growth and Development, Keeping Fit and Healthy, Food and Good Nutrition, Learning about Disease, Legal and Illegal Drugs, About Tobacco and Alcohol Planning for Safety, Working for a Healthful Community, etc.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.