This text book contains unit lessons on The First Americans, Cultures Meet, Settling the Colonies, The American Revolution, Governing the Nation and Western Expansion. Skills, Maps, Time Lines, etc are some of the additional features of the book.
Welcome to Science by Harcourt School Publisher. You can look forward to an exciting year of discovery. Your textbook has many features that can help you learn science this year. Use this scavenger hunt to learn more about it.
Harcourt science covers science broadly in 3 topics namely life, earth and physical.
This Science, Ohio Edition contains Earth and Space Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Ohio Expeditions, etc.
This book gives you a place to keep word lists of your own.
Read the story. Then complete the character chart. Write the ending of each sentence.
A strategy is a plan for doing something well. You can use strategies when you read to help you understand a story better. First, look at the title and pictures. Then, think about what you want to find out. Using strategies like these can help you become a better reader.
A second grade guide to both teachers and students.
This intervention reader contains a collection of enjoyable reading treasures.
Grade 3 textbook for learning English.
A strategy is a plan for doing something well. You can use strategies when you read to help you understand a story better.
This book provides reinforcement exercises for each lesson in the Student's Book.
Are you ready? You are about to travel on an exciting path. You may be surprised at how much you learn on the way. In On Your Mark, the stories, poems, and articles will take you to many exciting places. Some places are in the past, some are in outer space, and some are at the center of the earth! You will meet many unusual characters and read about interesting facts. Some stories might even make you laugh out loud.
Reading book that is nicely written, giving just the right amount of attention to sections while still sparking the attention of children.
English language textbook for grade 3.
A great book for children to improve their pronunciation and reading skills. It also contains stories with colorful pictures.
The contents of the book include: Dealing with Feelings, Growth and Development, Keeping Fit and Healthy, Food and Good Nutrition, Learning about Disease, Legal and Illegal Drugs, About Tobacco and Alcohol Planning for Safety, Working for a Healthful Community, etc.
An easy to read and understand health guide for fourth grade students.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.