In the tradition of such successful books on creativity as Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain and The Artist's Way, artist and teacher Heather Williams presents a step-by-step approach to personal development -- and artistic satisfaction. Many people -- including Heather Williams -- were never encouraged to embrace their creative side, and this shutting down of part of their inner life can create conflict. This book is an invitation into each person's creative instincts and is designed to lead gently toward developing both artistic and spiritual qualities. The book is divided into three sections: Pencils & Perception (observing and drawing what you see in the physical world); Crayons & Consciousness (drawing the interior landscape of memories, emotions, dreams, and patterns); and Ink & Intuition (drawing on the intuitive wisdom within yourself). This book is not intended to make everyone a commercial artist, but it will help readers to see and be in their world more fully.
Grade 10 maths textbook for South Africa
Grade 10 physical science textbook
Grade 11 maths textbook for South Africa
Grade 11 physical science textbook for South Africa
Grade 12 maths textbook for South Africa
Grade 12 physical science textbook
Nellie Oleson does not like living in Walnut Grove. It's dirty and dusty and full of poor farmers. One day a new girl, Laura Ingalls, comes to school. Laura's dress is too short, she doesn't wear shoes, and she lives out on the lonely prairie. But everyone wants to be Laura's friend. Nellie doesn't understand: If she's the prettiest and richest girl in Walnut Grove, shouldn't she be the most popular? Nellie will do anything to get Laura Ingalls out of her life, and one day her wish comes true. Something terrible does happen, but not just to Laura Ingalls--it happens to the entire town of Walnut Grove. Laura Ingalls Wilder's classic story On the Banks of Plum Creek introduced readers to Nellie Oleson. Now readers will see events unfold from Nellie's perspective in Nellie Oleson Meets Laura Ingalls, which is an enchanting and eye-opening look at Laura Ingalls's prairie foe.
Die wiskunde boek vir Graad 10
The grade 11 maths collection for Afrikaans
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.