- Table View
- List View
Providing a thorough and up-to-date overview of the full range of gynaecological cancers, Gynaecological Oncology is a concise introduction, particularly useful for trainees working towards postgraduate examinations. The first section includes introductory chapters on epidemiology, screening and prevention, imaging, pathology, surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and palliation. The second part of the book covers the gynaecological cancer types in turn; each chapter following a similar format looking at clinical issues, staging, and principles of management. Where appropriate, flow-charts and diagrams are used to help the reader assimilate complex information. A chapter is devoted to decision-making, addressing those issues clinicians and women face when deciding on optimal management in given clinical scenarios. The book is practically based and is enhanced by highlighting learning points, management algorithms and clinical images. This is an invaluable resource for all doctors and allied health professionals dealing with women with gynaecological cancers.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.