- Table View
- List View
Divided into two convenient sections, Protein Kinase Technologies collects contributions from experts in the field examining recent methodologies and techniques generally applicable to protein kinase research as well as to individual protein kinases which require special attention in neuroscience. These chapters will not only be practical instructions useful for readers' daily work in setting up and performing research but also thought-provoking and enjoyable reviews of recent advancements of individual protein kinases in neuroscience. Written for the highly successful Neuromethods series, this work contains the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results. Authoritative and accessible, Protein Kinase Technologies seeks to foster cross-talk among investigators who study different protein kinases, and will also be beneficial for the entry of new investigators into this pivotal field.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.