- Table View
- List View
She went to Ireland looking for a muse, but found a mathematician instead. Photojournalist Erica Desoto has spent five weeks in Western Europe hoping for inspiration, with just one decent photo to show for her effort. And that shot was accidental. As her sabbatical comes to a close, she's ready to give up on her portfolio altogether. Serial dater Curt Ryan isn't looking for love. . . or even a distraction. With a PhD to finish and his family under intense scrutiny by the Irish press, he already has too much on his plate. But when his godchildren barrel into a pretty American who just happens to live a few hours from where he studies in North Carolina, a new distraction is exactly what he gets. Back in the States, Erica and Curt initiate an incendiary no-strings-attached affair that inevitably has both questioning what they want...and what they're willing to do to get it. Mathematician Curt risks emotion clouding his logic. For Erica, keeping her muse close may mean embracing the exact things she ran from as a young woman. Is exposing their hearts a calculated risk both are willing to take? CONTENT WARNING: Contains Cubana snark, adult language, and explicit sex including back door loving.
After twenty-eight years, skeptic John Tate is cast out of his cult. As he has neither money nor education, he's completely without prospects. That is, until Gulielmus, his long-silent demon daddy, swoops in with a job offer this half incubus can't refuse: seducing women for Team Hell. Sounds like a great gig for a virgin.Ariel Thomas knows smart women don't stop for hitchhikers, but the one she spots on the Arizona roadside lures her like an irresistible mirage. For once in her well-regimented life she decides to do something out of character, and offers the gorgeous hobo a ride. She's got a long drive ahead to North Carolina, and what better way to stay awake behind the wheel than to have eye candy to ogle?John's unsophisticated charm makes Ariel swoon, and he's enthralled by her worldliness. The two fall hard and fast, but Gulielmus wants to put the skids on their cross-country love affair. John may be hiding his true nature, but Ariel has some secrets in her family tree Team Hell won't forgive.Demon spawn aren't supposed to fall in love with their prey, and John is forced to make the age-old choice: good versus evil. Who'd be easier to run from--his powerful demon father or the woman who actually thinks he's worth loving?Sensuality Level: Sensual
When painter Manora Fredrickson left Baltimore for a fixer-upper located in her ancestral Tyner, North Carolina, she figured she'd be getting away from the distractions of the city: the noise, the crime, the event invitations . . . her ex-husband. Happy to be a recluse at age twenty-eight, all Nora wants to do is paint, lick her wounds, and maybe sneak across the county line for some of Hattie's artery-clogging fried chicken.Enter Matthew Vogel. His little piece of Tyner abuts Nora's and from the moment the consummate bachelor stops by her barn to find her dancing around like a Jersey City showgirl, he decides the spunky firecracker is the woman for him. Nora doesn't agree, but she can't get the brawny fisherman off her mind or her doorstep.As much as Nora is attracted to her charming neighbor, she thinks Matt deserves better than a curmudgeonly hermit. Her last marriage fell apart because of her commitment to her art. Matt wants to convince her it won't happen again - not with him.Sensuality Level: Sensual
Mandy McCarthy is unlucky in love and hapless on the job. In six weeks, she couldn't sell a single used car at her stepfather's lot. Just when she begins to fret that her fortune will never turn around, her salvation arrives at Archie's A-1 Autos in a surprising form: the governor's son.Not only does Aaron Owen want to recruit Mandy to work for his car charity, but the two have an instant attraction that has them sneaking off for trysts during test drives. Unfortunately, Governor Owen plans to run for re-election and he expects his grown son to keep his nose clean. That means no shagging his staff, and definitely no falling in love with wildcards - at least not until after the election.Mandy doesn't want to play secret lovers and would rather let the love of her life go than hide as if she's a dirty little secret. With the governor blackmailing his son and threatening to pull his charity's grant funding if he doesn't drop her, Mandy figures her luck will run out again unless someone's willing to swing a U-turn . . . but who?Sensuality Level: Sensual
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.