- Table View
- List View
Your child has studied multiplication and division in past years but may not have reached total mastery. This part of Math Expressions guides students as they deepen and extend their knowledge.
As a young boy growing up in New Jersey, Robert Blake always loved to draw. He recalls the time he drew a mural on the hallway wall. This drawing was "not artistically appreciated" by his parents, he says.
California recommended proofread textbook on the fundamentals of reading skills.
The book is full of beautifully illustrated stories and is in a simple language. The book is for beginning readers. The biggest bonus in this book is cover-to-cover full-color presentation coupled with discussion questions at the end of each story unit.
English textbook for 1st graders.
An easy to read English book.
An easy to read English book for children.
This book contains stories with questions at the end to help improve comprehension .
The activities in this book will provide different strategies that can help you read better. After completing each activity, you will discuss what you've written with your classmates and talk about how to use these strategies.
Textbook for learning to read.
This text contains themes on Nature's Fury, Give It All You've Got, Voices of the Revolution, Person to Person, One Land, Many Trails and Animal Encounters. Also contains Student Handbook, Spelling How to Study a Word, Words often Misspelled, Take-Home Word Lists, Grammar and Usage: Problem Words, Proofreading Checklist, etc.
This reading practice book focuses on three themes viz., Theme 1: Nature's Fury, Theme 2: Give It All You've Got & Theme 3: Voices of the Revolution.
This reading practice book focuses on the themes viz., Theme 4: Person to Person; Theme 5: One Land, Many Trails; Theme 6: Animal Encounters; and it also contains Focus on Plays and Focus on Autobiography.
The book contains a lot of Reading-Writing resources on three themes viz., Courage; What Really Happened?; and Growing up.
Language arts textbook.
The book contains: Theme 1: Off to Adventure!- Focus on Poetry; Theme 2: Celebrating Traditions-Focus on Trickster Tales; and Theme 3: Incredible Stories.
This book has a collection of stories for kids.
The book contains six themes skills test on Silly Stories, Nature Walk, Around Town: Neighborhood and Community, Amazing Animals, Family Time, and Talent Show.
This science text book contains topics on Plants, Animals, and People, Living Things and Where They Live, Earth, Our Home, Weather and the Sky, Describing Matter and Energy Sources and Motion.
Houghton Mifflin Social Studies: Canada and Latin America builds on and reinforces historical and political content about the United States included in the grade 4 social studies program.
Your book includes many features to help you be a successful reader. Every chapter and lesson helps you with social studies terms. You'll build your vocabulary through strategies you're learning in language arts.
This practice book contains unit lessons on: The Land of the United States, The East, The South, The Midwest, The West, and Connections to Our World.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.