- Table View
- List View
Over the past few years, DNA methylation technologies and our knowledge of DNA methylation patterns have been advancing at a breathtaking pace. Due to this fact, DNA Methylation: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition completely revises, updates, and expands upon the popular first edition with the most current novel techniques, easier to use and more refined by the tested experience of leading experts. This revision reflects contemporary study of the subject: the analysis of gene-specific DNA methylation patterns has been complemented by genome-wide approaches, and epigenomics takes a central place. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, the chapters in this volume present brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes which highlight tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, DNA Methylation: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is the perfect resource for scientists who wish to further our understanding of the molecular processes that determine the genomic DNA methylation landscape and for those who aim to identify and implement DNA methylation-based biomarkers for clinical and diagnostic applications.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.