- Table View
- List View
WithRick Steves' Prague & The Czech Republic,you'll create your own unforgettable tour of the "Golden City of a Hundred Spires. " Walk across Charles Bridge at twilight, stroll the grounds of Prague Castle, and wander through the city's stunning Old Town Square. Venture beyond Prague with day trips to the medieval villages of Bohemia. Visit local vintners in Moravia, where you can enjoy a wine-cellar serenade. Take a dip in the peat-bog spas of Třeboň - a great way to relax after a busy day of sightseeing. Rick's candid, humorous advice guides you to good-value hotels and restaurants in charming neighborhoods and villages. He gives you no-nonsense information on where to go and which sights are worth your time and money. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves guidebook is a tour guide in your pocket.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.