- Table View
- List View
A book for school children to learn maths in a simple way with lots of examples and exercise.
Mathematics is a language of numbers, words, and symbols. This year you will learn ways to communicate about math as you talk, read, and write about what you are learning.
First course math book for California students.
The Texas edition of Holt Mathematics contains many tools that you can use to become an independent learner of mathematics.
Topics covered in this book: integers, rational numbers, proportional relationships, graphs, functions, percents, geometric figures, measurement, probability, multi-step equations and inequalities.
Holt Mathematics Course 2 provides many opportunities for you to prepare for the New York State Math Test.
A textbook for Texas students to learn mathematics.
This Mathematics text book for Course 3 contains chapters on: Principles of Algebra, Rational Numbers, Graphs, Functions, and Sequences, Exponents and Roots, Ratios, Proportions, and Similarity, Percents, Foundations of Geometry, Perimeter, Area, and Volume, Data and Statistics, Probability, Multi-Step Equations and Inequalities, Graphing Lines, Sequences and Functions and Polynomials.
This book is a comprehensive text on mathematics for grade 7 students with interesting exercises to encourage practice.
Math textbook for Tennessee students.
Math textbook for middle-schoolers.
This course 3 Mathematics book guides a student on methods of solving mathematical problems.
In order to be a good problem solver, you need to use a good problem-solving plan. The plane used in this book is detailed below. If you have another plant that you like to use, you can use it as well.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.