William and Aujanae Rucker have been satisfactorily married for six comfortable years; then along comes maneater April Colston. She is determined to have Aujanae's husband at all costs. April knows William and Aujanae are Christians. Heck, so is she. David Mathis and Toriyana Kent have been exclusively dating for several years, but David has just moved from Detroit to Phoenix. The pair do all they can to hold on to their relationship across the miles, but distance and the influences of a very beautiful woman, namely David's new pastor's assistant, put a strain on the trust and security they once shared.Darrin Osborne and Maleeka Davis are engaged to be married; however, after four years and just as many engagement rings, they have yet to set an actual wedding date. Will Maleeka continue to wait patiently for Darrin to get his act together and make their love official, or will Mr. Gerald Miller succeed in showing her how a real man is supposed to take care of his woman? Janice Jones shows readers that being a Christian couple doesn't always guarantee a happy, trouble-free relationship.
Antonyo Ian Demonté Simms treats women as casually as most people treat their socks, changing them frequently. With the help of his aunt LaTrece, his mother's irresponsible twin sister, Antonyo learns how to use his good looks and charisma to win the hearts--and treasures--of a vast array of female companions. Each of these women thinks that she may just be the one who can turn this hot hunk into a husband, but Antonyo has no intention of changing his womanizing ways.The only woman Antonyo can't get over on is his no-nonsense mother, LaTrina. She struggles every day, trying to instill strong morals in her son and turn him into a good man, in spite of the example set by his deadbeat father. LaTrina gives her life to Christ, and as she grows in her relationship with God, she does all in her power to convince Antonyo to do the same thing. Antonyo is impressed with the new person his mother is becoming, but he's certain that his life is fine exactly the way it is. Can a mother's love and God's all-encompassing power, grace, and mercy change a young man from sinner to saint before Satan drags him into the pits of hell?
A woman struggles between her commitment to God and her love for a drug dealer in this heart-wrenching journey through life, love, and death.
Lindsay Renee Westbrook Taylor, a Christian young woman better known as Nay or Nay-Nay, was married to Shaun Taylor, a notorious Detroit City drug dealer, until his swift and untimely murder. Their marital union was plagued with baby mama drama, infidelity, deadly violence and in-law issues. Now widowed and walking even closer to Christ, Lindsay is remarried to Shaun's former attorney, Cody Vincini. Lindsay feels like she has been blessed with God's ultimate favor in her new life. However, she soon discovers that the sins, secrets, and mistakes of her past are rampantly invading her present and weaving dangerous and destructive paths to her very uncertain future. Will Lindsay stand firm in her faith this time and let God guide her through the dramatic twists and turns of her new life, or will she again let human nature rule her decisions, actions, and reactions? Can she avoid getting pulled back into the situations she barely escaped before and walk away again with everything, including her life, intact?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.