- Table View
- List View
William and Aujanae Rucker have been satisfactorily married for six comfortable years; then along comes maneater April Colston. She is determined to have Aujanae's husband at all costs. April knows William and Aujanae are Christians. Heck, so is she. David Mathis and Toriyana Kent have been exclusively dating for several years, but David has just moved from Detroit to Phoenix. The pair do all they can to hold on to their relationship across the miles, but distance and the influences of a very beautiful woman, namely David's new pastor's assistant, put a strain on the trust and security they once shared. Darrin Osborne and Maleeka Davis are engaged to be married; however, after four years and just as many engagement rings, they have yet to set an actual wedding date. Will Maleeka continue to wait patiently for Darrin to get his act together and make their love official, or will Mr. Gerald Miller succeed in showing her how a real man is supposed to take care of his woman?Janice Jones shows readers that being a Christian couple doesn't always guarantee a happy, trouble-free relationship.
Antonyo Ian Demonté Simms treats women as casually as most people treat their socks, changing them frequently. With the help of his aunt LaTrece, his mother's irresponsible twin sister, Antonyo learns how to use his good looks and charisma to win the hearts--and treasures--of a vast array of female companions. Each of these women thinks that she may just be the one who can turn this hot hunk into a husband, but Antonyo has no intention of changing his womanizing ways. The only woman Antonyo can't get over on is his no-nonsense mother, LaTrina. She struggles every day, trying to instill strong morals in her son and turn him into a good man, in spite of the example set by his deadbeat father. LaTrina gives her life to Christ, and as she grows in her relationship with God, she does all in her power to convince Antonyo to do the same thing. Antonyo is impressed with the new person his mother is becoming, but he's certain that his life is fine exactly the way it is. Can a mother's love and God's all-encompassing power, grace, and mercy change a young man from sinner to saint before Satan drags him into the pits of hell?
A woman struggles between her commitment to God and her love for a drug dealer in this heart-wrenching journey through life, love, and death.
Lindsay Renee Westbrook Taylor, a Christian young woman better known as Nay or Nay-Nay, was married to Shaun Taylor, a notorious Detroit City drug dealer, until his swift and untimely murder. Their marital union was plagued with baby mama drama, infidelity, deadly violence and in-law issues. Now widowed and walking even closer to Christ, Lindsay is remarried to Shaun's former attorney, Cody Vincini. Lindsay feels like she has been blessed with God's ultimate favor in her new life. However, she soon discovers that the sins, secrets, and mistakes of her past are rampantly invading her present and weaving dangerous and destructive paths to her very uncertain future. Will Lindsay stand firm in her faith this time and let God guide her through the dramatic twists and turns of her new life, or will she again let human nature rule her decisions, actions, and reactions? Can she avoid getting pulled back into the situations she barely escaped before and walk away again with everything, including her life, intact?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.