- Table View
- List View
In this follow-up novel to Switching Gears, 12-year-old Kevin Bowman is now working with the Autobots to fight the evil Decepticons and search for his missing brother. Kevin is starting to lose hope until he gets help from the most unexpected person-his nemesis, Douglas. Douglas informs the team of a secret cave of ancient Cybertronian weapons located at Battle Mountain, Nevada. Kevin and Gears believe the cave might have clues to the disappearance of Kevin's brother and other missing soldiers. Will the team find what they are looking for or has Douglas set a trap for them at Battle Mountain?
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO THE ULTIMATE INTERGALACTIC BATTLEFIELD Like many a great epic, Star Wars is rooted in a rich history of armed conflict. Now, for the first time, the facts, figures, and fascinating backstories of major clashes and combatants in the vast Star Wars universe have been documented in one fully illustrated volume. Extensively researched and inventively written, Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Warfare combines action-filled narrative with encyclopedic knowledge that: * explores notable military units and groups* traces the development of significant armaments and technologies* profiles key warship classes, ground units, and manufacturers* provides capsule biographies of great military leaders* presents eyewitness troopers' accounts of combat* plus--enough additional profiles, intel, history, and lore to span the cosmos! Encompassing all of the Star Wars media, including the legendary films, the hit TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the bestselling books, comics, and videogames, and packed with original full-color artwork, Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Warfare is a conquering achievement.
In this swashbuckling new sci-fi adventure series from New York Times bestselling author Jason Fry, three siblings in a family of privateers must compete to decide who will be the next ship captain, all while battling space pirates, Earth diplomats, and even treachery from within the family.The relationship between Tycho Hashoone, his twin sister, Yana, and their older brother, Carlo, isn't your average sibling rivalry. They might be crew members together aboard the Shadow Comet, but only one of them can be the next ship captain. So when the Hashoones find themselves in the midst of a dangerous conspiracy, each sibling is desperate to prove his or her worth. The only trouble is if they don't work together, none of them may make it out alive.Perfect for fans of fantasy adventures like Ranger's Apprentice and such space-age epics as Star Wars, The Jupiter Pirates: Hunt for the Hydra is a wholly original saga about a galaxy on the brink of war and one unforgettable family caught in the cross fire.
An original Transformers novel series! When he stumbles upon two giant robots battling in the dust of the Nevada desert, Kevin Bowman gets swept up into the adventure of a lifetime. Along with his new friends, the Autobots, the twelve year-old looks for answers regarding his older brother's disappearance and uncovers a secret program that sends satellites to track incoming Transformers. Can Kevin save his family and the planet?
An original Transformers novel series! Secrets are uncovered in the Nevada desert when a boy witnesses two Transformers arrive on Earth.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.