- Table View
- List View
This books covers life science, earth science and physical science broadly.
Spanish Science Textbook
Extensively dealing with the subject of Science, this book covers Life Science, Physical Science and Earth Science.
A level 2 science book with lots of activities and illustrations.
This textbook goes into broad details on life, earth and physical science.
This study material contains topics on Life Science, Earth Science and Physical Science.
Macmillan McGraw-Hill Science contains unit lessons on Life Science, Living Things, Earth Science, Physical Science, etc.
Third grade science textbook.
Science is a way of understanding the world around us. Scientists often ask questions about what they observe. They call on many skills to help them answer these questions.
This McGraw-Hill Science (Grade 5) contains unit lessons on Life Science, Living Things, Earth Science, and Physical Science.
Science is a way of understanding the world around us. The work of scientists often begins when scientists ask questions about something they observe. Asking and answering questions is the basis of inquiry.
An inquiry based program that introduces concepts and provides opportunities for students to work together to investigate and then communicate their ideas and discoveries to teachers and peers in Science.
Spanish text book Science
A Spanish Science textbook.
Spanish science textbook.
Learn more about what scientists do, and how you can explore the world through science yourself!
This book is organized into four units-Life, Physical, Earth, and Human Body sciences.
Topics broadly covered in this book are life science, earth science, physical science motion, work, and machines.
General science textbook.
This book deals with lessons on Cells and Inheriting Traits.
This book covers science in three units: life science, earth science and physical science.
Science textbook for 2nd graders in Tennessee.
The Texas edition of this science text book for Grade 2 contains unit lessons on Watering Earth Planets, Clues from the past, Changes all around, Watch it move, Rocky Homes, Human Body: Heart and Lungs, and also Your Text Book at a Glance, National Geographic invitation to Science, Be a Scientist and Texas Topics.
Scientists study books and articles to find out facts. They also ask questions. They always try to test their ideas for themselves.
Scientists are curious about the world around them. This curiosity causes them to ask questions about things they don't understand. Sometimes they question the explanations accepted by others.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.