Available together for the first time, the cookbooks in this essential Woman's Day series undertake one type of food for every night of the week, so you can enjoy the benefits of a varied diet and never get bored with dinner. From chicken and pasta to meat, vegetarian and seafood, all of the recipes are easy and fast to make and include cooking time, serving size, nutritional information, and handy tips and facts that every cook should know.Perfect for the cook who's short on time, many of the dishes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less, on the stovetop, oven, grill and slow cooker, with a wide variety of cuisines and styles to choose from.Monday Night is Chicken Night contains dozens of mouthwatering poultry recipes for the whole family, including Easy Pot Pies, Buffalo Chicken Pizzas and Best-Ever Fried Chicken.Tuesday Night is Pasta Night includes salads, vegetarian and meat dishes, oven-baked favorites and many more comforting pasta recipes, such as Lasagna Rolls, Baked Rigatoni with Mini Turkey Meatballs and even Grilled Southwestern Pasta Salad.Wednesday Night is Vegetarian is divided into three sections "Tarts, Pizzas and Sandwiches," "Salads, Soups & Sides and "Main Dishes" with wholesome dishes, like Rustic Summer Squash Tart, Tuscan Tomato Soup & Parmesan Toasts and Bean, Spinach & Corn Quesadillas.Thursday Night is Hearty Meat features a variety of cuisines and tasty recipes using beef, pork, lamb, veal, chicken and turkey, including Beef, Barley and Mushroom Soup, Cumin Roast Pork with Dried Fruit and Moroccan Lamb Shanks.Friday Night is Seafood Night brings the health benefits of fish to your family dinners. A huge variety of fish and seafood dishes will please even the pickiest eaters, from Walnut Crusted Halibut with Orange Salsa to Ginger-Soy Salmon & Bok Choy and Lemon & Mint Seafood Skewers with Tabbouleh.Trust the experts at Woman's Day to offer you hundreds of tasty, healthy recipes that are also time and budget conscious and will bring your family to the dinner table every night of the week!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.