- Table View
- List View
All you need for a smooth transition to the gluten-free lifestyle! Contrary to popular belief, living gluten-free doesn't just mean eating gluten-free! With 1 in 20 people suffering from some degree of gluten intolerance and countless others interested in the health benefits of removing gluten from your diet, it's no wonder that the gluten-free lifestyle is on the rise. The Everything Guide to Living Gluten-Free is the perfect introduction to this lifestyle change. Inside, you'll find guidance on making a stress-free switch to a gluten-free life, with valuable information on: Setting up a pantry to avoid cross-contamination. Finding gluten-free options when traveling. Selecting gluten-free health and personal care products. Enjoying restaurant dinners and parties. Helping children acclimate to the gluten-free lifestyle. Plus, you'll find 100 recipes for superb gluten-free dishes, like Cornmeal-Crusted Chicken, Focaccia Bread, and Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes with Fluffy Raspberry Frosting. Even including information for gluten-free vegans and vegetarians, this all-in-one guide is your indispensable resource for losing gluten for good!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.