- Table View
- List View
Is Candida Yeast Ruining Your Good Health?Have you been told your health problems are all in your head? Do you suffer from low energy, depression, digestive problems, and/or excessive skin irritation? If so, you may have an overgrowth of a common yeast, Candida albicans. Fueled by everything from diet to medication to environmental factors, this hidden epidemic affects as many as 90 percent of Americans and Canadians--men, women, and children alike.Now there are effective alternatives to your suffering. This eye-opening guide will help you conquer Candida and achieve optimal mental, physical, and emotional health. Inside, you will discover:·Holistic, natural, herbal, and vitamin supplements that combat Candida Yeast ·Innovative tips for improving your lifestyle and maintaining a healthy mind and body ·Wholesome diet and menu options that taste delicious ·New medical and nutritional guidelines for asthma, cancer, diabetes, and more"This comprehensive book will help the countless number of people who have searched in vain for answers." --William G. Crook, M.D., author, The Yeast Connection Handbook"Jeanne Marie Martin and Zoltan Rona, M.D., do a marvelous job of making a complex health concern understandable and preventable." --Ann Louise Gittleman, M.S., C.N.S., author, The Living Beauty Detox Program"The most comprehensive book on Candida ever written." --From the foreword by Carolyn DeMarco, M.D., author of Take Charge of Your BodyIncludes important help for overcoming: * Frequent headaches* Chronic fatigue* Digestive problems* Weight problems* Depression* Yeast Infections* PMS* Anxiety* Allergies
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.