- Table View
- List View
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Find out all about the .NET Framework common language runtime and learn how to leverage its power to build, package, and deploy any kind of application or component with this book\u2014ideal for anyone who understands object-oriented programming concepts.</p></div>
Dig deep and master the intricacies of the common language runtime (CLR) and the .NET Framework 4.0. Written by a highly regarded programming expert and consultant to the Microsoft® .NET team, this guide is ideal for developers building any kind of application-including Microsoft® ASP.NET, Windows® Forms, Microsoft® SQL Server®, Web services, and console applications. You'll get hands-on instruction and extensive C# code samples to help you tackle the tough topics and develop high-performance applications.
<p>Your essential guide to developing applications with the common language runtime (CLR) and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, with examples in Microsoft Visual C# 2012.</p>
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Your hands-on guide to developing applications with the common language runtime (CLR) and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, with examples in Microsoft Visual C# 2005.</p></div>
<p>Focusing on the non-UI side of Windows app development, this guide delivers a thorough grounding in Windows Runtime architecture and environment, teaching how to use your C# skills to create Windows Store apps.</p>
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Get the classic book for programming Windows in Microsoft\xae Visual C++\xae\u2014now in its fifth edition and fully revised for Windows Vista\xae. This must-have book covers programming at the API level with code samples in Visual C++.</p></div>
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.