- Table View
- List View
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Find out all about the .NET Framework common language runtime and learn how to leverage its power to build, package, and deploy any kind of application or component with this book\u2014ideal for anyone who understands object-oriented programming concepts.</p></div>
Dig deep and master the intricacies of the common language runtime (CLR) and the .NET Framework 4.0. Written by a highly regarded programming expert and consultant to the Microsoft® .NET team, this guide is ideal for developers building any kind of application-including Microsoft® ASP.NET, Windows® Forms, Microsoft® SQL Server®, Web services, and console applications. You'll get hands-on instruction and extensive C# code samples to help you tackle the tough topics and develop high-performance applications.
<p>Your essential guide to developing applications with the common language runtime (CLR) and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, with examples in Microsoft Visual C# 2012.</p>
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Your hands-on guide to developing applications with the common language runtime (CLR) and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, with examples in Microsoft Visual C# 2005.</p></div>
<p>Focusing on the non-UI side of Windows app development, this guide delivers a thorough grounding in Windows Runtime architecture and environment, teaching how to use your C# skills to create Windows Store apps.</p>
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Get the classic book for programming Windows in Microsoft\xae Visual C++\xae\u2014now in its fifth edition and fully revised for Windows Vista\xae. This must-have book covers programming at the API level with code samples in Visual C++.</p></div>
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.