- Table View
- List View
The Tobey/Slater/Blair/Crawford series builds essential skills one at a time by breaking the mathematics down into manageable pieces. This practical "building block" organization makes it easy for students to understand each topic and gain confidence as they move through each section. Students will find many opportunities to check and reinforce their understanding of concepts throughout the text. With this revision, the author team has added a new Math Coach feature that provides students with an office hour experience by helping them to avoid commonly made mistakes. With Tobey/Slater/Blair/Crawford, students have a tutor, a study companion, and now a coach, with them every step of the way.
Provides a strong foundation in the basics of accounting. The material is organized in a clear, easy-to-follow format, and each chapter contains a plethora of learning tools and practice materials to help students immediately put their skills to use. The Thirteenth Edition stays current with modern accounting tools and techniques and includes updated computer workshops using Sage 50 and QuickBooks. Students are also introduced to new trends in banking technology and updated tax information.
Kiplinger's Personal Finance is the most trustworthy source of advice and guidance available today on managing your money: how to make and save more of it, invest it profitably, spend it wisely, make it work harder for you, and much more.From our annual economic forecast issue to our ranking of the best mutual funds... from new ways to slash taxes, to the best ways to boost your credit score ... Kiplinger's Personal Finance is devoted to helping you make more money and keep more of the money you make!
This book uses mathematical techniques to illustrate their application in business aspects.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.