- Table View
- List View
You've spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it's time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That's where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills. Kaplan's AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test-guaranteed. Let your score soar with these Kaplan features: * Tips from students who earned a perfect 5 on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam * Strategies from AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics teachers * A new group study guide, helping all group members make the most of their study sessions * Breakthrough advice for parents-on everything from using the book as a coaching aid to preparing for exam day * 2 full-length practice tests (essential for learning how to beat the clock) * An intensive diagnostic test so that you can use your time efficiently, targeting weak areas and feeling confident in your strengths * Detailed explanations to the answers, showing you how to think like the authors of the test * Glossary of key terms and concepts * Sample document-based and free-response questions * Proven skill-building techniques that are guaranteed to raise your score * A user-friendly design for navigating the book in a flash Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics 2010: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.