You've spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it's time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That's where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills. Kaplan's AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test-guaranteed. Let your score soar with these Kaplan features: * Tips from students who earned a perfect 5 on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam * Strategies from AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics teachers * A new group study guide, helping all group members make the most of their study sessions * Breakthrough advice for parents-on everything from using the book as a coaching aid to preparing for exam day * 2 full-length practice tests (essential for learning how to beat the clock) * An intensive diagnostic test so that you can use your time efficiently, targeting weak areas and feeling confident in your strengths * Detailed explanations to the answers, showing you how to think like the authors of the test * Glossary of key terms and concepts * Sample document-based and free-response questions * Proven skill-building techniques that are guaranteed to raise your score * A user-friendly design for navigating the book in a flash Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics 2010: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.