- Table View
- List View
Adrian is an immortal. his duty is to keep life and death magic in balance. He saves a witch named Amber from a demon who may lead him to the truth of what happened to his brother 700 years ago. He may also find something else in Amber.
An unruly Scottish warrior, an exotic princess, a crumbling castle, a little magic and a lot of spice lead to Highlander Ever After.
MacAlister, Minda Webber, and Jennifer Ashley present three perfect cocktails of pure paranormal fun. From a Moravian Dark one to a sunbathing vamp in Vegas to a New Orleans Supernatural Task Force, this anthology delivers loads of laughs.
MAD HOT BALLROOM Alexander, his eyes hot and blue, snaked his arm around Meagan's waist and dragged her to the dance floor. This was not the stately Nvengarian dance she'd learned. This dance was crazed, Alexander's arm rock-solid against her abdomen, his sword held out to his side. Whenever they passed another whirling couple, Alexander's and the man's swords met in a ringing clash. "You're mad," she shouted, and she started to laugh. "You are completely mad." He grinned, the wild and feral Nvengarian loose at last. It was as though without his medal-bedecked coat and sash of office, he could let free the being inside him. His face shone with perspiration, as did his muscled chest bared by the open V of his shirt. He looked like his barbarian ancestors, the gypsies and the nomads in tents under the stars who lived and loved with great passion. "I love you," she said beneath the stamping and shouting and clanging and clapping. "I love you, Alexander." Alexander jerked her close, and there in front of their five hundred guests, he scooped her to him and kissed her. His sword clanged Nikolai's, and the valet laughed out loud. Meagan joined the laughter, tasting the frenzy of Alexander's bruising kiss. A loud crash sounded even over the riot of dancing and shouting, and the two tall windows at the end of the ballroom broke and fell in sheets of shimmering glass. The night rain and wind tumbled in, along with five men carrying pistols cocked and ready. Many explicit descriptions of sex.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.