- Table View
- List View
Victoria's life has taken an unexpected turn, and the crash into the rugged mechanic's Corvette doesn't help matters. Forced into making her own way, the riches-to-rags Victoria Thankful must rely on the kindness of her sister-in-law until she is able to provide for herself. Chris Ratcliff lives a very simple life with simple dreams, but raising his teenage sister is nothing short of complicated. When a cute brunette slams into his life, Chris surprises himself by accepting her help with taming his sister. Can Victoria accept God's will, even if it includes a blue-collar man? Will Chris trust God with his heart when it comes to a gal who's anything but simple?
PAMELA ISAACS HAS NO TIME FOR LOVE Years ago her husband abandoned her with two children to raise alone. Now Pamela is ready to graduate from college and move into her own home. When Jack reappears, eager for a second chance, Pamela's not sure what to think or feel about the man she once loved. Jack's worked hard to overcome his addiction and become a man worthy of Pamela's trust. Now all he needs is a chance to prove to her that he's changed and he's here to stay. But is their love strong enough to conquer all and reunite a family forever?
Five years ago, as an unwed, pregnant college student, Sadie placed her baby girl with adoptive parents. Since that heart-wrenching decision, not a day has passed that Sadie doesn't think of her daughter. Yet, she knows the Lord orchestrated Ellie's adoption into a loving Christian home. But a letter written by Ellie's adoptive father, Cam, delivers sad news that Ellie's adoptive mother has died. Is Cam's invitation to visit Ellie an answer to Sadie's prayer? Will Sadie's empty arms finally be filled by her longed-for child? Or will she find another kind of love altogether?
Does Callie have a second chance at love?Callie Dawson has spent the past five years caring for her terminally ill parents and working as a hospice nurse, and now her small-town roots have called her home to Tennessee. Used to healing others, she needs to make peace with God...and start over. But first she has to face the past. A terrible misunderstanding separated her from Kirk Jacobs, the rancher she once loved with all her heart. Is this her chance to make things right?Kirk can't believe Callie's back-working at his family's B and B and rekindling powerful feelings. The rancher knows he should take things slowly, but his heart tells him something else.... And when a devastating diagnosis threatens their newfound bond, Kirk has to show Callie that he'll always be there for her. Because he can't lose her a second time.
Lydia feels like a failure. With a multitude of jobs and college courses under her belt, Lydia knows its time to make something of her life. But everything she tries fails. As a new Christian, Lydia is intrigued with the idea that God has a specific plan for her, but it sure would be nice if He'd reveal it! Gideon Andrews, on the other hand, was living a nice, well-organized life. Then his mom moved in and a friend started pressuring him to marry his widowed daughter. But even that was manageable--until he met Lydia. Suddenly, his world turns upside down. He feels bound by duty and pity to Maria but cannot get the irresistible Lydia out of his heart and mind. Will Gideon learn the difference between responsibility and love before it's too late? Will Lydia realize that pleasing God is all she needs?
BEN JACOBS HAS BIG PLANS None of them involve moving back home to his family's Tennessee farm after college. But when he plunges into a web of gambling debt, he has no other choice. Until beautiful single mom Maggie Grant comes into his life. Widowed Maggie works tirelessly to make a better life for her young son. A relationship with a troubled soul like Ben is a risk she can't afford to take. Can Ben convince Maggie he's a changed man, willing to do whatever it takes to win over the two loves of his life?
As a coal miner's daughter, Kylie knows all about life on the bottom rung. Now, with her accounting degree and the ideal job in sight, she will let nothing come between her and the goals she is sure God has given her. Especially not marrying some yahoo who doesn't even have a real job--no matter how cute he is! Ryan Watkins enjoyed unusual success early in life. But he's watched his money change those around him. Despite the powerful attraction he feels towards Kylie, he fears she, too, would only love him for his money. Can Kylie learn to let go of her plans and trust God for His perfect will? Will Ryan see beyond Kylie's need for security to the woman she truly is?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.