- Table View
- List View
Going Social: Excite Customers, Generate Buzz, and Energize Your Brand with the Power of Social Mediaby Jeremy Goldman
If you're not social, it's like you're not even there. That's how critical social media marketing has become. Businesses everywhere are struggling to adapt, but transitioning from traditional marketing to online engagement is fraught with questions, such as: How much is a Facebook "like" worth? How can you effectively engage online influencers? What are the best dashboards for monitoring multiple social channels simutaneously? How do you keep it all going around the clock? For more than a decade, author Jeremy Goldman has helped companies inject "social" into their processes. In Going Social, he explains the ins-and-outs of platforms such as Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Foursquare, Instagram, Pinterest, and others - and shows readers how to: - Formulate a social strategy - Pinpoint their audience and where they "live" online - Give their brand a unique voice and personality - Get good at listening - Create relevant, engaging content - Identify and reward influencers - Build strong bonds with bloggers - Become truly customer-centric - Avoid pitfalls when possible - and respond to negative feedback when a misstep is made - Cultivate brand spokespeople - Use targeting to engage more effectively - Turn employees into social marketers - Engage with ROI in mind The digital landscape offers unprecedented opportunities to breathe new life into brands, spread the word about products, and magnify loyalty. Featuring insights from entrepreneurs, social media directors, community managers, bloggers, and other experts, Going Social is an indispensable guide to connecting with customers in the brave new social frontier.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.