Find God's Unique Shape for Your Marriage It's not just the two of you and God. The truth is, you bring your family into your relationship in more ways than you realize. Yet God has plans for your marriage that differ from the expectations of your parents' generation. Looking at the past, how do you know what to jettison and what to keep as your own? Jerome and Kellie Daley have wrestled with the tough questions about which spouse is responsible for what and why, how last night's fight could help you love each other more, and what itreallymeans to leave your parents and become full partners in marriage. As you practice the freeing biblical truths about marriage, you discover that many of the practicalities that worked for previous generations are a poor fit in your relationship. Not Your Parents' Marriageexamines God's dreams for marriage today, based on the scriptures and including honest dialog, fun questionnaires, and space for journaling. It's time to honor what God has done in the past while unlocking the creativity and passion that are unique to your relationship. Whether you are engaged, married, or somewhere on the way, God wants to do a new thing inyourrelationship. Are you ready to experience it? Includes discussion questions for couples or groups.
So often there is a gap between the fulfilling life we long for and the frenzied life we live. We know the frustration all too well, but we long for something more. This book beckons readers to that place where God breaks in and restores meaning to the mundane.
Is God keeping you waiting? Does it feel like God has pushed the pause button on your life? If you're frustrated by God's apparent slowness, don't assume that having to wait is a waste of time. God does some of his most important work in your life during these divine delays. Many of the men and women of faith that we read about in the Bible had to endure long, difficult seasons of waiting before they could fulfill God's destiny for their lives. And just like these biblical heroes, you can learn how to see what God is doing-and how he is changing your life-while you're waiting. Don't miss out on the richness of this God-ordained lag between catching a vision for your calling and seeing God fulfill it. No matter how long you have to wait, you can be transformed as God prepares you to fulfill your divine calling. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.