- Table View
- List View
Find God's Unique Shape for Your Marriage It's not just the two of you and God. The truth is, you bring your family into your relationship in more ways than you realize. Yet God has plans for your marriage that differ from the expectations of your parents' generation. Looking at the past, how do you know what to jettison and what to keep as your own? Jerome and Kellie Daley have wrestled with the tough questions about which spouse is responsible for what and why, how last night's fight could help you love each other more, and what itreallymeans to leave your parents and become full partners in marriage. As you practice the freeing biblical truths about marriage, you discover that many of the practicalities that worked for previous generations are a poor fit in your relationship. Not Your Parents' Marriageexamines God's dreams for marriage today, based on the scriptures and including honest dialog, fun questionnaires, and space for journaling. It's time to honor what God has done in the past while unlocking the creativity and passion that are unique to your relationship. Whether you are engaged, married, or somewhere on the way, God wants to do a new thing inyourrelationship. Are you ready to experience it? Includes discussion questions for couples or groups.
Is God keeping you waiting? Does it feel like God has pushed the pause button on your life? If you're frustrated by God's apparent slowness, don't assume that having to wait is a waste of time. God does some of his most important work in your life during these divine delays. Many of the men and women of faith that we read about in the Bible had to endure long, difficult seasons of waiting before they could fulfill God's destiny for their lives. And just like these biblical heroes, you can learn how to see what God is doing-and how he is changing your life-while you're waiting. Don't miss out on the richness of this God-ordained lag between catching a vision for your calling and seeing God fulfill it. No matter how long you have to wait, you can be transformed as God prepares you to fulfill your divine calling. From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.