As Ben Franklin said, beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Now beer lovers everywhere can hoist a cold one while browsing this informative guide to their favorite beverage. For each day of the year, beer expert and homebrewer Jess Lebow lists a beer, information on its history, taste, price, and where to find it. He suggests food pairings and includes trivia, brewing tips, and information about beer-related events, as well as quotations about the ease and contentment beer brings to our lives. Every state in the union is represented in this book, which unlocks the secrets of stouts, lembics, IPAs, and porters. The Beer Devotional offers you an inspirational daily guide to the joys of beer.
The next title in a series that opens up a strange new area of the Magic: The Gathering world. The Darksteel Eye continues a series that explores a new and mysterious world in the Magic: The Gathering setting. This novel previews the newest card set to be released in February, giving fans a sneak peek at the newest elements of the game.
A series focusing on the popular character class Fighters!The first title in a new Forgotten Realms series focusing on the popular Dungeons & Dragons® game character class of Fighters. Each title will feature characters with a different exotic style of fighting.
This time the castle is the monster!Obsidian Ridge hasn't been seen in Faerun for hundreds of years. It's a legend, a fairy story--until it appears, silently and without warning over the kingdom of Erlkazar, blotting out the sun. Steered by the madness of a cunning wizard, the citadel and its vast array of shadowy monsters will destroy all of Erlkazar unless the wizard gets what he wants: the princess of Erlkazar as a bride. But he'll have to battle the king's personal assassin, a loyal courtier, a complicated killer, and the princess herself to bring his plan to bear.Obsidian Ridge continues the Citadels series with another story that explores the darker side of that iconic fantasy structure, the castle. Each book in the Citadels series is a self-contained fantasy in the Forgotten Realms world and can be read in any order.
From California to Maine--check out the greatest craft breweries in the United States! Fifty fascinating states, 50 awesome breweries, and 50+ handcrafted beers--what more could you ask for? In The United States of Craft Beer, beer expert and homebrewer Jess Lebow invites you along on his state-by-state exploration of America's greatest breweries. From Jack's Abby Brewing in Massachusetts to the Maui Brewing Company in Hawaii, this guide teaches you everything you need to know about the people who make the nation's best-tasting beers and the innovative brewing methods that help create the perfect batch. Each intoxicating entry also highlights other popular beers that can be found throughout that state, so that you can sample every delicious sip the United States has to offer. Complete with photos of the beers and breweries, The United States of Craft Beer gives you the lowdown on all things craft beer as you make your way across the country.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.