- Table View
- List View
SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW STAR TREK? WELL, FIRE UP THOSE NEURONS, BECAUSE HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT!-- 1 How many tribbles did Spock calculate had bred aboard Deep Space Station K-7?_____________________________-- 2 What type of life-form was the Caretaker?A. Sporocystian B. Solanagen C. Silicon D. Unidentifiable-- 3 In which episode is a deaf mediator the key to ending a war that has persisted for fifteen centuries?______________________________-- 4 Identify each species: A. __________B. __________C. __________-- 5 Match the ship with its appropriate registry number: A. U. S. S. Voyageri. NX-74205B. U. S. S. Defiantii. NX-2000C. U. S. S. Pegasusiii. NCC-74656D. U. S. S. Excelsioriv. NCC-53847-- 6 Name: A. Sulu's daughter _____________B. Troi's older sister _____________C. Kira's father _____________D. Tuvok's wife _____________The answers to those questions and many others are just pages away in THE DEFINITIVE STAR TREK TRIVIA BOOK, the ultimate collection of memory testers, brainteasers, and mind-bending minutiae from thirty-four years of movies and TV series. Nearly three thousand fill-in-the-blanks, multiple-choice questions, and matching questions are organized into themed chapters such as "Galactic History", "About the Crews", "Alien Species", "Star Trek Science", and "Command Questions". This jam-packed, fun-filled illustrated trivia book is just what devoted Star Trek fans have always wanted: the means to test themselves and one another on one of the richest and most complex fictional universes ever created. -- See reverse side for the answers!
SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW STAR TREK®? WELL, FIRE UP THOSE NEURONS, BECAUSE HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT! The ultimate collection of memory testers, brainteasers, and mind-bending minutiae from thirty-four years of movies and TV series. More than two thousand fill-in-the-blanks, multiple-choice questions, and matching questions are organized into themed chapters such as "Galactic History," "About the Crews," "Alien Species," "Star Trek Science," and "Command Questions. " This jam-packed, fun-filled illustrated trivia book is just what devoted Star Trek fans have always wanted: the means to test themselves and one another on one of the richest and most complex fictional universes ever created.
By popular demand...a second book of Star Trek® trivia questions from the greatest science fiction phenomenon of all time! The Definitive Star Trek Trivia Book, Volume II contains more than two thousand new questions, quizzes, and brainteasers on topics ranging from "Personnel" to "Strategies and Tactics" to Star Trek Romances," Test yourself and your friends -- Who among you is the ultimate Star Trek expert? 1) Which episode begins with a giant hand grabbing the U.S.S. Enterprise? 2) What was Q's gift to Data in "Deja Q"? 3) Where did Benjamin Siska first meet Dax? a) Starfleet Academy b) Utopia Planitia c) Pelios Station d) U.S.S. Livingston 4) What do the following officers have in common? 5) The Klingon who steers the mythological Barge of the Dead is named 6) Match each shuttlecraft to its "parent" ship: A. Chaffee B. Cochrane C. Columbus D. Copernicus E. Curie i. U.S.S. Enterprise ii. U.S.S. Enterprise-A iii. U.S.S. Enterprise-D iv. U.S.S. Defiant v. U.S.S. Voyager
". . . Good words. That's where ideas begin. " -- Dr. David Marcus to Admiral James T. Kirk,Star Trek® II: The Wrath of Khan It makes us wonder. It makes us smile. But most of all, it makes usthink. More than any other single aspect,Star Trekis defined by the strength of its ideas. For decades this television and movie phenomenon has reached out to its audience, spanning generations and inspiring them not simply with the power of its voice, but with the meaning behind it. Quotable Star Trekdemonstrates the truly universal appeal of Gene Roddenberry's extraorinary creation. Words of wit, wisdom, and compelling insight applicable to everyday life fromThe Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation®, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine®, Star Trek Voyager®,and eightStar Trekmotion pictures have been meticulously researched and collected in one volume. Intensely thought-provoking and thoroughly entertaining,Quotable Star Trekhas something for everyone, and is a must-have resource for every devoted fan.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.