- Table View
- List View
The growing complex of amendments to the basic antitrust laws and adoption of special industry statutes and exemptions, enforcement agency "Guidelines" and agency "Policies" requires the publication of a convenient compilation of these materials for the practitioner, the academic and the student of antitrust law. The materials selected include the full text of the Sherman, Clayton and Federal Trade Commission acts. Significant statutes defining exemptions from the antitrust laws like those applying to health care, local government regulation, insurance, baseball (The Curt Flood Act of 1998 adding § 27a to The Clayton Act) and other activities are included. The "Antitrust Civil Process Act" is included because of its significance for the unique discovery tools used in antitrust investigations.
This compilation contains the major statutes, treaties, regulations, guidelines, and policies affecting antitrust law. This edition includes the Sherman and Clayton Acts, the most recent federal guidelines (including the new Horizontal Merger Guidelines), procedural statutes and exemptions, as well as international agreements and treaties. Useful for students and practitioners alike.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.