- Table View
- List View
The growing complex of amendments to the basic antitrust laws and adoption of special industry statutes and exemptions, enforcement agency "Guidelines" and agency "Policies" requires the publication of a convenient compilation of these materials for the practitioner, the academic and the student of antitrust law. The materials selected include the full text of the Sherman, Clayton and Federal Trade Commission acts. Significant statutes defining exemptions from the antitrust laws like those applying to health care, local government regulation, insurance, baseball (The Curt Flood Act of 1998 adding § 27a to The Clayton Act) and other activities are included. The "Antitrust Civil Process Act" is included because of its significance for the unique discovery tools used in antitrust investigations.
This compilation contains the major statutes, treaties, regulations, guidelines, and policies affecting antitrust law. This edition includes the Sherman and Clayton Acts, the most recent federal guidelines (including the new Horizontal Merger Guidelines), procedural statutes and exemptions, as well as international agreements and treaties. Useful for students and practitioners alike.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.