- Table View
- List View
Teach yourself how to create rich, dynamic Web applications with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007. Master the tools for managing user input and backend processes--without coding--and deliver the smart solutions your business needs. Use CSS to customize layout and optimize usability Build your navigation structure Create, access, and link data sources Manipulate data views with SharePoint and ASP.NET controls Enable dynamic rendering and interactivity Use Windows Workflow Foundation Know what's going on behind the scenes--so you make the best choices Your all-in-one learning experience includes: Files for building skills and practicing the book's lessons Fully searchable eBook Windows Vista Product Guide eReference--plus other resources--on CD A Note Regarding the CD or DVD The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Presents a variety of jokes about animals.
This book presents for the first time, the scattered novel results that have been achieved in very recent years in study on various thin calcium phosphate coatings produced by very diverse techniques. The comparison of thin calcium phosphate coatings with the thick plasma-sprayed ones is also included in the book. Readers will find a comprehensive book reviewing the state-of-the-art of the field with critical assessment of the achievements of the different preparation techniques.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.