- Table View
- List View
Teach yourself how to create rich, dynamic Web applications with Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007. Master the tools for managing user input and backend processes--without coding--and deliver the smart solutions your business needs. Use CSS to customize layout and optimize usability Build your navigation structure Create, access, and link data sources Manipulate data views with SharePoint and ASP.NET controls Enable dynamic rendering and interactivity Use Windows Workflow Foundation Know what's going on behind the scenes--so you make the best choices Your all-in-one learning experience includes: Files for building skills and practicing the book's lessons Fully searchable eBook Windows Vista Product Guide eReference--plus other resources--on CD A Note Regarding the CD or DVD The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Presents a variety of jokes about animals.
This book presents for the first time, the scattered novel results that have been achieved in very recent years in study on various thin calcium phosphate coatings produced by very diverse techniques. The comparison of thin calcium phosphate coatings with the thick plasma-sprayed ones is also included in the book. Readers will find a comprehensive book reviewing the state-of-the-art of the field with critical assessment of the achievements of the different preparation techniques.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.