- Table View
- List View
Are boas poisonous? How do boas find their prey? What do boas eat? Find the answers to these questions, and learn much more about the physical characteristics, behavior, habitat, and lives of boas.
Defines two types of animal camouflage (cryptic colouration and mimicry) and describes how various animals use camouflage to hide from predators or disguise themselves from prey.
Describes the physical characteristics, habitats, and behavior of eels.
In easy-to-read text and photographs, Grizzly Bears are brought to life in this stunning book. Why are Grizzly Bears called as such? What do they eat? When do they have cubs? And how big does a Grizzly bear really get?
Describes the physical features, habits and habitat of the jackal, relative to the domestic dog.
With its bright plumage and some what eerie cry on the ponds of Northern states and Canada in the Winter, the loon has enraptured Americans for years. In this book you will learn about their description, habitat, habits, how young are raised and much more.
Explore the exciting new world of salamanders, the amphibians with the wrongly given name "fire lizard". Find out what they eat, where they live, how they survive, who their enemies are and much more.
This book is all about rational numbers and exercises that enhance the problem solving skills.
TransMath (2nd Edition) Placement Test: Student Edition
TransMath (2nd Edition) Developing Number Sense Student Text (Level 1)
TransMath (2nd Edition) Developing Number Sense Student Interactive Text (Level 1)
TransMath (2nd Edition) Understanding Algebraic Expressions Student Interactive Text (Level 3)
Describes the physical features, habits and habitat of this remarkable fish who can live in fresh or salt water.
Describes the physical characteristics, habits, and natural environment of wildebeests.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.