- Table View
- List View
The Sixth Edition of Introduction to Hospitality focuses on hospitality operations while offering a broad, comprehensive foundation of current knowledge about the world's largest industry. The text is organized into five sections: the hospitality industry and tourism; lodging; restaurants, managed services, and beverages; recreation, theme parks, clubs, and gaming entertainment; and assemblies and event management.
Modern Metalworking emphasizes the important place metals occupy in our everyday lives; it explores the numerous metalworking career opportunities. It is designed to provide a broad experience in metalworking through the use of tools, machines, and materials that are basic to this important area of industry. It covers both hand and machine-tool operations, and supplies background knowledge on industrial equipment and processes.
Welding Print Reading is a combination text and workbook that teaches students how to read and comprehend the various types of prints found in the welding industry. Text problems are based on actual prints from industry. Content includes print reading basics, math and measurement, an overview of welding processes, types of welds and joints, and welding symbol use.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.