- Table View
- List View
Kundalini Awakeningdelivers a universe of easy benefits for readers seeking to find relaxation, harmony, and inner peace. Kundalini Awakeningdemystifies the complex science of Kundalini in a compelling content of: · A full understanding of the seven Chakras, from the first Root Chakra located at the base of the spine to the brain's Crown Chakra · The power of mantras and complete instructions for their use · Breathing techniques for relaxation and stress reduction · Meditation exercises using the guided imagery and the magnificent full color Chakra paintings of Zachary Selig that clarify the color coding of the Chakras Kundalini Awakeningpresents a dynamic humanization solution through Chakra models framed in meditations to address the challenges in our world and the way we interact with ourselves.
Seven Masters, One Path brings together the seven primary practices of the world's most revered spiritual masters--Krishnamurti, Lao-tzu, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, Gurdjieff, and Patanjali--in one simple yet complete program. Finally everyone who wants to learn how to meditate, or to deepen their meditation practice, can turn to one comprehensive guidebook that leads readers gently yet surely into experiencing the seven universal dimensions of daily meditation practice. Seven Masters, One Path guarantees access to deep meditative experience for people seeking relief from emotional and mental stress, and especially for anyone who longs to experience a deeper sense of connection with our spiritual core. No matter how divergent all the theologies, philosophies, rituals, and dogmas of the world's great meditative traditions might appear, John Selby reveals that the underlying intent of the original masters was remarkably similar--to help people to point their attention toward regular contact with the divine, through opening hearts and souls to direct communion with God by whatever name. Offering one meditation each from the seven teachers, Seven Masters, One Path emphasizes the commonalities in the diverse traditions, ultimately providing a unique and accessible meditation program that anyone can master.
"Look! There is Jackson standing like a stone wall. Rally behind the Virginians!" With these words General Bee ensured the reputation of Thomas Jonathan Jackson and his troops who were fighting alongside him at the battle of the First Bull Run (July 1861). This reputation was enhanced in Jackson's Shenandoah Valley campaign and other operations where the Stonewall Brigade 's actions gained the praise of their Confederate compatriots and the respect of their enemies. This book examines the uniforms, equipment, history and organization of the Brigade and its combat experience during the American Civil War (1861-1865). Detailed maps and contemporary illustrations accompany this account of their major engagements.
This book examines the uniforms, equipment, history and organization of the United States Marine Corps, from 1775, through their service in World Wars I and II, through to Korea (1950-1953) and Vietnam (1955-1975). Uniforms are shown in full illustrated detail.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.