- Table View
- List View
Strategies and tools to live debt freeThe world of borrowing and debt management has changed dramatically, leaving people confused about how best to secure their financial future. This book is the only guide with detailed advice to help you become debt free or master the debt you have, based on the latest laws and new government programs and policies implemented under the Obama administration.Is the information and advice on debt management different than in years past? Definitely. In this savvy, engaging guide, bestselling financial expert Jordan Goodman will tell you how toWin the mortgage game: avoid foreclosure, obtain the best refi, and modify your mortgage even if it is "under water"Clean up your credit report and dramatically boost your credit scoreNegotiate new terms and payments for burdensome medical bills, student loans, and credit cardsProtect yourself from the devastation of identity theftMaster the new credit card rules, and avoid the rate and fee trapsLearn a revolutionary strategy that will help you become mortgage free in 5 to 7 years, change the way you pay all your bills, and save hundreds of thousands of dollarsMaster Your Debt recommends many pioneering strategies as it lays out an innovative plan for achieving the elusive goal of financial success. The book is filled with helpful web sites, toll free numbers, associations and government agencies, and vetted companies and services to help you implement this advice. In today's volatile economy, getting out of debt is the key to surviving and thriving, and author Jordan Goodman provides you with the strategies and tools to live debt free.
This groundbreaking book by renowned finance expert Jordan Goodman shows readers how to use their personal investing type to attain the wealth they desire. From the Status Seeker to the White Night to the High Roller, every investor falls into a category. Bag Lady or Optimist, Coaster, Debt Desperado, or Ostrich, each has specific characteristics and instincts. Now, financial guru Jordan Goodman offers readers a quiz to identify their own individual Money Type. Then, by categorizing the strengths and weaknesses of each type of investor, he highlights the pitfalls readers should beware of in their own financial planning. With precise investment advice for each Money Type, Jordan Goodman offers clear, simple instructions for readers to minimize their efforts and maximize their gain.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.