- Table View
- List View
The rigorous mathematical theory of the equations of fluid dynamics has been a focus of intense activity in recent years. This volume is the product of a workshop held at the University of Warwick to consolidate, survey and further advance the subject. The Navier-Stokes equations feature prominently: the reader will find new results concerning feedback stabilisation, stretching and folding, and decay in norm of solutions to these fundamental equations of fluid motion. Other topics covered include new models for turbulent energy cascade, existence and uniqueness results for complex fluids and certain interesting solutions of the SQG equation. The result is an accessible collection of survey articles and more traditional research papers that will serve both as a helpful overview for graduate students new to the area and as a useful resource for more established researchers.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.