- Table View
- List View
"The ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Imaging" is a comprehensive guide to all forms of cardiovascular imaging. A disease based approach is followed and the book is comprised of 8 sections. Section 1 describes the imaging techniques available and Sections 2-8 describe the imaging modalities used to visualise cardiovascular diseases in seven main areas. Each section is subdivided into 2-7 chapters. The book is edited by four European opinion leaders in the fields of echocardiography, nuclear, CMR and CT imaging and has over 50 contributors, mainly from Europe. The printed version is complemented by a basic online version, accessible by means of a password, distributed with the book. The online version allows users to: download chapters for ease of use; provide links from all references to PubMed; allow searching of the text; and download figures and images for non-commercial use in PowerPoint presentations.
This Textbook will give the reader a detailed understanding of the use of 3D echo covering a wide range of topics; from the evolution of RT3D echo to the role of RT3D echo in drug trials, including chapters on the Principles of Transthoracic and Transesophageal Real-time 3D echocardiography. Other books in this area are more varied, less specific.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.