- Table View
- List View
In the ever-growing field of sports nutrition and nutritional supplementation, it is imperative to have a comprehensive and extensive guide, which is exactly what Nutritional Supplements in Sports and Exercise provides. The editors and authors have skillfully structured their research and findings as they deliver an accessible wealth of knowledge to the general population, while also maintaining academic and professional integrity through quality based and advanced scientific research, which renders it useful in the professional environment by sports nutritionists, exercise physiologists, strength and conditioning/personal trainers, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, college/ professional sports affiliates, and academic programs. Not only does Nutritional Supplements in Sports and Exercise significantly cover the physical aspects of supplement usage, but it also expands its breadth as it notes the psychological effects upon users and discusses its various governmental regulations, and attempts to understand the future of nutritional supplements as the industry continues its likely growth. Nutritional Supplements in Sports and Exercise covers a timely subject, and offers interested readers knowledgeable insight into a rising industry plagued by concerns and question.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.