The latest installment in the bestselling Star Wars series! Ferus Olin is playing a dangerous game. The Emperor wants to contain him. Darth Vader wants to destroy him. And the fate of the galaxy might hang in the balance.
The eighth book in the thrilling series from the New York Times best-selling author of Jedi Quest and Jedi Apprentice. As the Empire's power grows, rebels face a choice: Give in...or fight. Some form resistance on battleground planets. Some go undercover, trying to fight the Empire from within. And others watch and wait. For Ferus Olin, hatred of the Empire is personal. The things that have been closest to him have been destroyed. The Jedi Order he once belonged to has been decimated. And the future isn't looking much brighter...unless a true rebellion can be born.
The penultimate installment to Jude Watson's Star Wars: The Last of the Jedi series.
Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Jedi master, Qui-Gon are given a mission to settle a dispute between two neighboring planets. The particular planet where this takes place prides themselves on constant work. However, there has been sabotage lately. Who is really responsible?
Obi-Wan and Anakin are on a training exercise to a mostly uninhabbited planet. However, they eventually realize that they have become the hunted. Who is after them and why? Note that this takes place before Luke Skywalker, probably between episodes I and III of the movie series.
At age 13, Obi-Wan Kenobi resolves to quit the Jedi. He finds himself on a planet where his youth promises him power--perhaps too much power. Can he overcome the peril that faces him without the help of his master, Qui-Gon Jinn?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.