- Table View
- List View
An updated edition of the market-leading guide Subject reviews for each of the four Praxis II Education of Exceptional Students tests covered in the book 6 model practice tests: two 0353 practice tests; two 0542 practice tests; one 0382 practice test; and one 0544 practice test
A guide to help aspiring special education teachers pass their test. Twenty states require would-be special education teachers to pass various Praxis II tests for licensure. All six special education tests in the Praxis II series are covered in this book, which includes focused subject reviews and a full-length practice test for each subject assessment exam.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.