- Table View
- List View
The relationship coach returns, delivering straight talk on the bachelor mentality and how women can break through it. In his popular work advising troubled couples and singles, William July II has uncovered certain unmistakable truths about most men, particularly those who think of marriage as a form of torture. Moreover, he's discovered that women often try so hard to conquer their boyfriends' fears that they end up scaring them even more. Now, inThe Hidden Lover, July delivers the kind of no-holds-barred dialogue that women and men should have but don't, covering hot topics like these: * Single, Successful, And Not Interested In Marriage! What's Up With That? * Why There is a Hidden Lover Inside Every Man. * Disappearing Acts: How Hidden Lovers Hide While In Relationships. * Women Who Frighten Away Potential Husbands. * I'm Not Superman: How Trying to Be Superman Can Affect a Relationship. Getting to the heart of commitment phobics and the women who fall in love with them,The Hidden Loveroffers the kind of realistic, compassionate advice that thousands of not-so-swinging singles have been waiting for.
Why are men so afraid of showing their feelings? What scares men about commitment?Blackboardbestselling author William July II tackles these age-old questions, revealing secrets that every woman wants to know about her man, and every man needs to know about himself. He explains how boys are conditioned to become emotionally closed off, leaving them incapable of sharing their feelings or participating fully in relationships--they are like the Tin Man inThe Wizard of Oz. Taking a realistic, down-to-eart...
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.