- Table View
- List View
The relationship coach returns, delivering straight talk on the bachelor mentality and how women can break through it. In his popular work advising troubled couples and singles, William July II has uncovered certain unmistakable truths about most men, particularly those who think of marriage as a form of torture. Moreover, he's discovered that women often try so hard to conquer their boyfriends' fears that they end up scaring them even more. Now, inThe Hidden Lover, July delivers the kind of no-holds-barred dialogue that women and men should have but don't, covering hot topics like these: * Single, Successful, And Not Interested In Marriage! What's Up With That? * Why There is a Hidden Lover Inside Every Man. * Disappearing Acts: How Hidden Lovers Hide While In Relationships. * Women Who Frighten Away Potential Husbands. * I'm Not Superman: How Trying to Be Superman Can Affect a Relationship. Getting to the heart of commitment phobics and the women who fall in love with them,The Hidden Loveroffers the kind of realistic, compassionate advice that thousands of not-so-swinging singles have been waiting for.
Why are men so afraid of showing their feelings? What scares men about commitment?Blackboardbestselling author William July II tackles these age-old questions, revealing secrets that every woman wants to know about her man, and every man needs to know about himself. He explains how boys are conditioned to become emotionally closed off, leaving them incapable of sharing their feelings or participating fully in relationships--they are like the Tin Man inThe Wizard of Oz. Taking a realistic, down-to-eart...
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.