- Table View
- List View
No more subtle invasion: Visser Three wants to start World War Three. It's way beyond anything the Yeerks have tried before. Is there anything the Animorphs can do to stop it?
The Animorphs are about to have a huge problem. After morphing into mosquitos they become stuck in zero space and have no idea how they got there! Will they make it back to earth?
Cassie is tired of being an animorph, and so she quits. But Karen knows Cassie is an Andalite ... or human. Will she expose Cassie?
The end of the world has come . . . and gone. When the world needed, there was the Eighty. Eighty people given the chance for survival. Given the chance to find a new place to live. Somewhere to start over after an asteroid had destroyed the entire human race. And now, after a five-hundred-year "nap," the Eighty have landed. But something about this new place isn't quite right. Not right at all. Jobs, 2Face, Mo'Steel, and the others don't know if they're on another planet, if they're dreaming, or if they're really still alive. And if they are, can they survive on this strange, new world?
Senna. The one and only reason David, Christopher, April, and Jalil find themselves in a place that is magical and terrifying and wonderful all at once. Senna is also the reason they can't get back to their own world. It seems she only shows up when she wants to be found. And she always disappears. At the moment, Senna is the least of their problems. Now they have to make a choice: Outsmart the dragon that killed Galahad-or die. And the odds of David and the others surviving by themselves aren't very good. But they've met some Everworld residents that might be willing to help for a price: Senna.
David has discovered the blue box Elfangor used to create the Animorphs. Things go horribly wrong and there are two choices: turn David over to the Yeerks or make him the 6th Animorph.
The Yeerks are about to learn the secret of the Animorphs' identities.
This story is about the Remnants who struggled to survive not only on the earth but also in the cataclysmic psychotropic dream storm.
Elfangor is an Andalite war-prince, the one who gave the 5 young humans the ability to morph into any animal they touch. This is how it all began.
Visser Four now has the Time Matrix, and he plans to use it to become Visser One. We can't let him alter time, so we're prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice. And ultimately one of us will lose...
The story of the Ellimist, who lived billions of years and talks about his youth on an alien homeworld, his relationships with characters who play an important role in his life, his triumph and despair, his losses and learnings.
This is all about how Tobias, Jake, Rachel, Marco and Cassie get in action and prove the fact that everyone in this world are living with some problem or the other.
Jalil, David, April, and Chris still haven't found Senna. They still haven't found their way out of Everworld. And-though they have managed to stay alive-things are starting to get worse. Merlin is the unseen force behind much of what happens in Everworld. And there is a good chance he knows where to find Senna. But he has his own agenda. And it doesn't necessarily include helping Jalil and the others. Now, they're about to discover what happens when you mess with Merlin....
Finally, the answers to all the mysteries start to fall into place in the last volume of K.A. Applegate¹s best-selling young adult series. David, April, Christopher, and Jalil will now learn the truth.
When Marco and the other Animorphs investigate Visser One's secret underwater project, Marco finds out that his mother is his worst enemy--the leader of the Yeerk invasion of Earth
The Yeerks are ready to control humans where it counts--in their D.N.A.
The Animorphs and Ax have one true ally against the Yeerks: the Chee. So when they discover the Chee are in trouble, they have no choice but to help.
Marco, the other Animorphs, and Ax have found where the Yeerks are planning to build their next Kandrona. That's a good thing. The location is somewhere around the North Pole. That's a bad thing.
After the failure of the battle, Jake goes to bed and wakes up the next morning to find everything has changed. He sees himself at least ten years older.
Choose-your-own-adventure type book based upon the Animorphs series. You are the sixth animorph. You must help the others and avoid exposing yourself and the others to the Yeerks.
The Animorphs suddenly find themselves deep in a jungle, but they're not sure where or when.
April and her friends are starting to get used to the bizarre. Which is why they weren't surprised when they found themselves on Mount Olympus, fighting with Zeus against an alien army. But that's nothing compared to what they're about to experience. April and the others know the main reason they're still alive is because of their survival instincts and real-world knowledge. But in Everworld, even the things that you trust to keep you safe can be the very things to take your life...
Ax and the Animorphs flee the Yeerks, who seek to find the blue cube that gives the kids the ability to morph.
Aldrea, a young member of the outpost the Andalite race has placed on the planet of Hork-Bajir, must help her native friend Dak when the ruthless, parasitic Yeerks try to enslave his people.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.