- Table View
- List View
Build and manage data integration solutions with expert guidance from the Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) team. See best practices in action and dive deep into the SSIS engine, SSISDB catalog, and security features. Using the developer enhancements in SQL Server 2012 and the flexible SSIS toolset, you'll handle complex data integration scenarios more efficiently--and acquire the skills you need to build comprehensive solutions. Discover how to: Use SSIS to extract, transform, and load data from multiple data sources Apply best practices to optimize package and project configuration and deployment Manage security settings in the SSISDB catalog and control package access Work with SSIS data quality features to profile, cleanse, and increase reliability Monitor, troubleshoot, and tune SSIS solutions with advanced features such as detailed views and data taps Load data incrementally to capture an easily consumable stream of insert, update, and delete activity
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.