- Table View
- List View
When it comes to take-out, two things are true: People like it fast and they like it cheap. Luckily for you, this cookbook gives you the to ability to make your favorite take-out dishes at home--for $5 or less per meal! With 200 recipes that feature pizza, Mexican, Chinese, or Thai food, you will be able to make favorites such as:Pad ThaiFire-Baked Six-Cheese PizzaPan-Fried ChimichangasTraditional Mu Shu PorkTandoori ChickenAfter all, eating out is expensive, but you shouldn't have to give up the foods you love just to save some dough!
Picture this: You come home and everyone's asking for dinner. You're tired and it's late-but there's no need to worry because dinner is already ready and waiting in your slow cooker! Now all you have to do is set the table and call in the troops. With 365 irresistible slow-cooked recipes sure to please the whole family, this one-of-a-kind cookbook provides oodles of options for your busy life, including delicious meals like: Cheesy Broccoli Noodle Soup Macaroni and Cheese with Hamburger Cuban Black Bean Stew Beef Bourguignon Chicken Cacciatore Pepperoni Rigatoni MakeDinner a Day: Slow Cookera staple in your kitchen and you'll be sitting down to a great family dinner.
The Everything? Mexican Cookbook guarantees that you won't have to head out in the middle of the night ever again: you can make your favorite authentic Mexican cuisine right in your own kitchen. The Everything? Mexican Cookbook guides you step by step through creating hundreds of traditional and exotic Mexican recipes. From basic Mexican flavors and ingredients (hot chili peppers) to regional cuisine (Mayan Potatoes with Spicy Beef), The Everything? Mexican Cookbook offers a diverse set of recipes perfect for both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Featuring delicious recipes for: Unique salsas, such as Pineapple, Mango, and Cucumber Salsa Bean favorites, such as Refried Beans Spicy breads, such as Jalape'o Corn Bread Traditional favorites, such as Chili con Queso Tempting desserts, such as Mexican Wedding Cake Whether you want to prepare a feast for one or plan a fiesta for friends, The Everything? Mexican Cookbook will have you shouting "Ol?!" in no time!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.