- Table View
- List View
When it comes to take-out, two things are true: People like it fast and they like it cheap. Luckily for you, this cookbook gives you the to ability to make your favorite take-out dishes at home--for $5 or less per meal! With 200 recipes that feature pizza, Mexican, Chinese, or Thai food, you will be able to make favorites such as:Pad ThaiFire-Baked Six-Cheese PizzaPan-Fried ChimichangasTraditional Mu Shu PorkTandoori ChickenAfter all, eating out is expensive, but you shouldn't have to give up the foods you love just to save some dough!
Picture this: You come home and everyone's asking for dinner. You're tired and it's late-but there's no need to worry because dinner is already ready and waiting in your slow cooker! Now all you have to do is set the table and call in the troops. With 365 irresistible slow-cooked recipes sure to please the whole family, this one-of-a-kind cookbook provides oodles of options for your busy life, including delicious meals like: Cheesy Broccoli Noodle Soup Macaroni and Cheese with Hamburger Cuban Black Bean Stew Beef Bourguignon Chicken Cacciatore Pepperoni Rigatoni MakeDinner a Day: Slow Cookera staple in your kitchen and you'll be sitting down to a great family dinner.
The Everything? Mexican Cookbook guarantees that you won't have to head out in the middle of the night ever again: you can make your favorite authentic Mexican cuisine right in your own kitchen. The Everything? Mexican Cookbook guides you step by step through creating hundreds of traditional and exotic Mexican recipes. From basic Mexican flavors and ingredients (hot chili peppers) to regional cuisine (Mayan Potatoes with Spicy Beef), The Everything? Mexican Cookbook offers a diverse set of recipes perfect for both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Featuring delicious recipes for: Unique salsas, such as Pineapple, Mango, and Cucumber Salsa Bean favorites, such as Refried Beans Spicy breads, such as Jalape'o Corn Bread Traditional favorites, such as Chili con Queso Tempting desserts, such as Mexican Wedding Cake Whether you want to prepare a feast for one or plan a fiesta for friends, The Everything? Mexican Cookbook will have you shouting "Ol?!" in no time!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.