- Table View
- List View
There's something fishy going on - on the grill, that is. That's a good thing, when we're talking grilled seafood. It's easy to cook up great fish and shellfish on the grill, once you've mastered the essentials. Lucky for you, you've found those essentials, right here in this book. With this handy guide by your side, you won't be fishing for compliments - they'll swim right up to you. Go fish, anyone? Recipes in this handy volume include Grilled Tilapia with Spicy Lemon Pepper Rub, Asian Tuna Burgers with Wasabi Mayo, Herb-Grilled John Dory with Rosemary Aioli, Pernod-Buttered Lobster Tail, and Grilled Crab Cakes with Chile-Lime Sauce.
Got wood? You should. Cooking on a plank is the simplest way to infuse your food with the subtle taste and aroma of smoke. Best part is, you don't need a fancy rig, special equipment, or complicated directions to start planking. All you really need is a board and this book. With the 25 essential techniques you'll find in these pages, you'll be planking like a pro in no time--outdoors and in. This book features tempting fare such as Griddle-Planked Brie with Amaretto-Peach Chutney and Cranberry Conserve, Plank-Roasted Pears with Blue Cheese, Cheese- and Herb-Stuffed Planked Portobello Mushrooms, and Garlic and Rosemary-Slathered Planked Pork Chops. Armed with this concise and handy primer, anyone can become a planking and grilling pro in no time!
The be-all, end-all BBQ party guide; with full color photos throughout.
350 recipes for BBQ and grilling with simple and clean technique instructions.
The BEST LITLLE COOKBOOK series concludes with those essential BBQ Sauces. Kansas City-Style BBQ Sauce, Texas Two-Step Sauce, Apricot-Plum Glaze, Thai Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce, and Carolina Pepper Sauce will please both domestic and exotic palates alike.From the Trade Paperback edition.
The second book in the new BEST LITTLE COOKBOOKS series is GRILLING uses the simple technique of cooking quickly over high heat over charcoal or hardwood. Hickory-Flavored Pork Patties, Pacific Rim Salmon Fillets, and Stir-Grilled Shrimp with Sugar Snap Peas are just a sampling. And vegetarians should try the Grilled Eggplant with Preserved Basil and Sundried Tomatoes. COMING IN JUNE.From the Trade Paperback edition.
THE BEST LITTLE MARINADES COOKBOOK offers a variety of homemade marinades, pastes, and rubs that add signature flavors before the meat is cooked. Provencal White Wine Marinade, Memphis Rib Rub, and Rosemary-Dijon Paste are just a few that add distinction and depth. COMING IN JUNE.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Nothing says "summer" like freshly harvested vegetables grilled to perfection alongside savory meats and plump grilled fruits. The Gardener and the Grill is the grilling guide for gardeners, vegetarians, and "flexitarians" everywhere. It's perfect for those enamored of the powers of the grill-with a little planning, you can eat "grilled" all year long. With seasonal recipes, tips on grilling for preserving, and full-color photography throughout, The Gardener and the Grill is an outstanding seed-to-table guide. Try Fire-Roasted Fava Beans, Plank-Roasted Pear Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts, Char-Grilled Baby Summer Squash Pizza, Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Fig Skewers, Corn Husk Wrapped Salmon, Skewered Strawberry & Marshmallow S'Mores, and much more. Take your next dinner party to the patio with garden-fresh goodness to grill, smoke, plank, and roast to perfection!
100 easy-to-make, versatile recipes for weeknight dinners on the grill.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.