- Table View
- List View
The New York Times best-selling authors of Hello, Cupcake! and What's New, Cupcake? are back, applying their oversized imaginations not just to cupcakes but to cookies, pies, cakes, and other treats, with projects that are more hilarious, more spectacular, more awe-inspiring--and simpler than ever. No sweet treat is safe from their ingenuity: refrigerator cookies, pound cakes, pie dough, cheesecakes, bar cookies, and Jell-O are all transformed into amazing and playful desserts. There's something for everybody in this book, and every single item you need can be found in the neighborhood supermarket or convenience store. This enhanced e-book, with five stop-motion videos demonstrating recipes from the book and links that allow you to easily find exactly what you're looking for, is one of the best ways to experience this phenomenon. Playing with your food has never been so exciting--or so easy. Karen Tack and Alan Richardson have appeared on TV with Martha Stewart, Rachael Ray, and Paula Deen and have been featured many times on NBC's Today as well as in America's top magazines.
Witty, one-of-a-kind, imaginative cupcake designs using candies from the local convenience store, no baking skills or fancy pastry equipment required. Spotting the familiar items in the hundreds of brilliant photos is at least half the fun. America's favorite food photography team shows how to create funny, scary, and sophisticated masterpieces using a ziplock bag and common candies and snack items. With these easy-to-follow techniques, even the most kitchen-challenged cooks can: * raise a big-top circus cupcake tier for a kid's birthday * plant candy vegetables on Oreo earth cupcakes for a garden party * trot out a line of confectionery "pup cakes" for a dog fancier * serve spaghetti and meatball cupcakes for April Fool's Day * bewitch trick-or-treaters with eerie alien cupcakes * create holidays on icing with a white Christmas cupcake wreath, turkey cupcake place cards, and Easter egg cupcakes
The endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make. * Create a cupcake race car, a cupcake robot, or ravishing ring bling cupcakes for a birthday party.* Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool's or serve up a goofy chocolate moose.* Captivate Mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed mum cupcakes.* Build sand castle cupcakes with the kids.All you need are candies from the corner store, cake mix, and canned frosting. So what is new, Cupcake?* Lots of "EZ" projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.* More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.* More faux-food creations--so real you won't believe they're cupcakes!* More comical critters and the cutest pets ever!* More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.* More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. You'll end up with cupcakes so striking that you won't want to eat them--but so delicious you'll have no choice!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.