- Table View
- List View
Count from one to ten as Mommy and baby count their hugs throughout the day. From one nuzzle-wuzzle wake-up hug, to four "I'll always catch you!" sliding hugs, all the way to ten "I love you!" good-night hugs, this book captures some of the special moments mother and child share. In the style of Karen Katz's COUNTING KISSES, this is a simple, fun, bright book that mommies will love to read with their little ones.
HOORAY! HOORAY! Soon it will be Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year is a time of new beginnings. Follow one little girl as she learns how to welcome the coming year and experience all the festivities surrounding it. This warm and lively introduction to a special holiday will make even the youngest child want to start a Chinese New Year tradition.
Hooray! Hooray! It's time to get ready for Kwanzaa. During the seven days of Kwanzaa we celebrate the importance of family, friends, and community. This warm and lively introduction to a special holiday will help even the youngest children join the festivities!
Look! There is the new moon in the sky. It's time for Ramadan to begin. Follow along with one young boy as he observes the Muslim holy month with his family. This year, he wants to try to fast like the grown-ups do, and even the youngest readers will be interested as he shares his experiences of this special holiday.
Even the most angelic babies sometimes bite. This lift-the-flap story shows that even though they may misbehave sometimes, they really know how act most of the time. Teach children the right and wrong time for each action.
Poor Princess Baby. It's bedtime, but she isn't sleepy in this adorable follow-up to the first Princess Baby book. After all, there is so much a princess baby needs to do. PJs need to be put on, toys need to be put away, the perfect book needs to be chosen, and her beloved subjects need to brush their teeth! It's a very busy time in Princess Baby's room. Young readers will want to climb into their own beds when our pint-sized heroine finally pulls up the covers and goes "night-night."
Join Lena as she makes twelve hats-one for each month of the year! Includes some simple directions for making your own hats.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.