- Table View
- List View
Looking for a solution to get your students started in the computer world? This introductory text, CENTURY 21, JR. INPUT TECHNOLOGIES AND COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, 2e is the perfect companion for navigation of computer basics, file management, the Internet, keyboarding, handwriting recognition, speech recognition, tablet PCs, word processing, desktop publishing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, HTML programming, and Web pages. CENTURY 21, JR. provides step-by-step guidance, with engaging activities labeled as Learn, Practice, and Apply. Units are divided into easy-to-manage chapters and projects will help students learn the features of Microsoft Office 2007.
No other book better prepares students for the innovations in Microsoft Office (2010 and 2007) and living in today's digital world like the third edition of DIGITOOLS! DIGITOOLS emphasizes computer applications, such as word processing, presentations, spreadsheets, and database while also providing instruction on the proper way to key and format documents using proven instructional methods, Students learn to effectively use the Internet and input technologies, including speech and handwriting recognition.
DIGITOOLS is a one-semester course that reflects a new direction being taken in keyboarding. It not only includes the standard teaching methods for learning to type and format documents, but also covers computer applications such as word processing, presentations, speech recognition, database and spreadsheet, and the Internet.
An excellent foundation for any multimedia or website design curriculum, this textbook provides comprehensive coverage of many multimedia topics including graphics, animation, video, presentations, desktop publishing, and web pages.
Voice typing is transforming the way people work, write, and enter data. With Voice X Press for the Office Professional, your students can learn the most effective way to use this new software and be able to apply it to the various office applications. This book takes students step-by-step through the speech learning process, providing tips and advice along the way.
This book contains step-by-step activities that help users master the techniques and extra reinforcement activities that provide enrichment opportunities. Appendices on using the software with Word and WordPerfect are included. Natural language commands are emphasized throughout the text.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.