- Table View
- List View
Welcome to the new age in antiaging therapyDon't resign yourself to growing old gracefully. With Age Right as your guide, you can reduce body fat, increase strength and energy, and boost your sex drive, all while adding years to your life. With his revolutionary approach, Karlis Ullis, M.D,, provides you with the latest methods for stopping -- and even reversing -- the aging process. Based on twenty years of pioneering work with Olympic and professional athletes, Age Right offers an antiaging program that helps you extend your life span by identifying your unique aging pathway through the "Mind-Body-Spirit" test.USING A STEP-BY-STEP, PERSONALIZED PLAN OF EXERCISE, NUTRITION, AND ANTIAGING SUPPLEMENTS, THIS UNIQUE PROGRAM OFFERSThe most up-to-date information on how and why we age, and the four key factors in the aging processSelf-tests to determine your "biological age" (versus your chronological age)Expert advice on the best combination of nutrition, exercise, and supplements to fight the effects of age-related problems as indicated by your aging pathwaySpecific guidelines for modifying your antiaging regimen based on gender, fitness level, and lifestyleDetailed descriptions of all the antiaging supplements available today as well as treatments for the next millenniumPractical and extensive resources for choosing the right supplements, creating a specific diet and exercise plan, and finding the best antiaging health professionals
A must-read guide to the latest nonprescription supplements for peak sexual and athletic performance and optimal health Testosterone is "the super hormone"; no other natural substance comes close to its power to energize, rejuvenate, and sexually arouse both men and women. Under new federal regulations, consumers have access to a whole new group of supplements that boost the body's natural testosterone levels. Available without a prescription, these "T boosters," including androstenedione, promise to revolutionize health, fitness, and weight management regimens for men and women. In many instances, they offer an economical and viable alternative to Viagra. In Super "T," Dr. Karlis Ullis shows you how to create a personalized program of over-the-counter T boosters based on your age, gender, and specific needs, with essential information on the different supplements that can be found in vitamin and health food stores. He explains how to use these potent substances safely, effectively, and responsibly, with appropriate doses and schedules, with careful attention to the questions and concerns you may have. With detailed information on supplement combinations and nutritional support, and a list of supplement suppliers, Super "T" is an indispensable reference for those who want to perform at the top of their form.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.