- Table View
- List View
A comprehensive guide to using essential oils in health, beauty, and well-being. Aromatherapy offers countless uses, from cosmetics to therapeutics for balancing body, mind, and spirit. Drawing on 75 combined years of experience in botanical therapies, Keville and Green update their complete guide with the latest information for aromatherapy practitioners and students, providing an invaluable resource that includes more than 90 formulas for using essential oils in health and first aid, skin and hair care, massage, relaxation, and more.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Aromatherapy. The word conjures up images of luxurious spas, flower petals, and scented candles. But aromatherapy is more than just indulgence-it's also the key to improving complexion, boosting emotions, and healing a multitude of health disorders.In The Little Book of Aromatherapy, Kathi Keville invites you to explore the healing power of essential oils-potent aromatic substances extracted from fragrant plants. She provides not only emotional applications, but also some seriously pragmatic fixes for everyday challenges, from insect-repelling candles to carpal tunnel relief-even natural flea collars for your furry friends. With more than 50 formulas for skin and hair care treatments, medicinal remedies, and alternatives to toxic household cleaning products, this updated guide will help you harness aromatherapy for beauty, health, and peace of mind.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.