- Table View
- List View
This book teaches students how to handle everyday challenges in a positive way.
Glencoe Health is a research-based program that will give your students the skills they need to stand up to peer pressure, avoid risky behaviors, and develop the resilience they need to handle the changes they'll face during their school years and throughout their lives. Correlated to the national health education standards, this is the program you can trust!
This book provides health education to students on topics covering: A Healthy Foundation, Physical Activity and Nutrition, Mental and Emotional Health, Promoting Safe and Healthy Relationships, Personal Care and Body Systems, Growth and Development, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Other Drugs, Diseases and Disorders, Injury Prevention and Environmental Health, etc.
Health textbook for 4th graders.
The textbook will help students reinforce health knowledge and skills and through reading.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.